We are known for using high-quality manufacturing processes. Our production supply team assists you to develop and commercialize solutions for all markets. We have built our business around the ability to customize and configure the right tools for our customers. We offer numerous benefits to our private label clients through supply chain management and excellence in manufacturing.
- Helping you achieve your business goals by developing strategic manufacturing collaborations leveraging our time-tested, know-how expertise in global supply chain management and manufacturing.
- The total cost of ownership strategies by aligning your objectives, enabling productivity and efficiency
- Providing contract manufacturing and support of single-use fluid handling products that are focused on the bioproduction and medical device industries
- Utilization of our high-quality manufacturing facilities and processes
- Leverage our purchasing power with our raw material suppliers
- Helps mitigate risk and provides manufacturing redundancy
- Our facilities operate in compliance with regulatory bodies and guidelines such as ISO, cGMP, CE, and FDA.
Why outsource the manufacturing of products?
- Delivering quality products and building your supply chain confidence.
- Our commitment to quality, Quality by design, robust quality systems, practical process improvement, and supply chain transparency helps you to make your products safer and better.
- Our facilities meet industry quality standards
- Host over 15 customer site audits per year.
- Over $1 million investment in operational expansion since 2019
- Consistently assess the quality management system (QMS) for continuous improvement
- Express services available for Plastic Injection Molding to help ensure you get the quality product you need when you need it.
Assurance of supply—key initiatives to deliver your supplies when you need them
- Redundancy of manufacturing for all products.
- Plans for effective prevention and recovery from operational disruption.
- Environmental, health and safety (EHS) compliant
- Maintenance of intermediate and finished goods safety stocks
- Product can be shipped from our warehouses typically within 2 days after you request the products.
- Approximately 10% production of monthly finished goods stored each month.
- Help eliminate lead times by aligning our production schedule with yours.
- Some products can be available 2 weeks before your target date.